Putting your iPhone into Recovery Mode is quite easy to do but it doesn’t always go according to plan and some people find themselves stuck, unable to get out of Recovery Mode. It isn’t a huge problem but it isn’t funny to have an iPhone that you cant use, especially if it’s the one you use all the time. There are a few reasons why you might need to put your iPhone into recovery mode; perhaps you had another problem that you needed to fix or your iPhone got stuck while you were updating it to a new version of the iOS firmware. Luckily, there is an easy way to get out of it without too much trouble.
Image : Fix Recovery with TinyUmbrella
- Normally, if your iPhone gets into Recovery Mode and gets stuck, all your settings will be wiped out because you would need to restore your iPhone through iTunes. If you backed up your data then it’s not an issue because you can restore it all but if you didn’t back everything up, you are likely to lose everything.There is a very easy way to resolve this issues; if your iPhone gets stuck in Recovery Mode you can use a tool called TinyUmbrella to get out of it. What is even better is that, on most occasions, TinyUmbrella can get your iPhone out of Recovery without you losing a single setting or a single piece of data. Normally, TinyUmbrella is used as a tool to save your SHSH blobs so that you can downgrade to an earlier version of the iOS firmware. However, the developer, Semaphore, opted to provide it with a function that helps you to get out of Recovery Mode too and it doesn’t just work for the iPhone; it also works on the iPad and the iPod Touch.
How to Remove Your iPhone from Recovery Mode:
This is very simple to do; just make sure you follow these steps carefully:
- Download TinyUmbrella onto your Windows PC or Mac
- Now plug your iPhone into your computer using the correct cable, your iPhone will still be in Recovery Mode at this point
- Open TinyUmbrella on your computer and wait for it to recognize the connected iPhone
- Once it has done this, you will get a message in TinyUmbrella telling you that it has detected that your iPhone is in Recovery Mode
- Click the button in TinyUmbrella that says Exit Recovery , your iPhone will be instantly removed from Recovery Mode and will reboot itself normally
Have you found your iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode ? Let us know how you got out of it or did you use TinyUmbrella ?