A lot of people end up with their iPhone stuck in the Recovery Mode and then desperately search ways to fix the problem. Even though its a small and common problem, it is still very difficult to have a non-functional device, especially when it’s your primary smartphone. Your iPhone can go into the recovery mode and get stuck there in case you yourself activated the recovery mode to fix another problem. It is also possible that while trying to jailbreak your iOS device, something went wrong and the recovery mode kicked in. You may also get stuck in recovery mode while updating to a newer iOS version. Thankfully, the issue is a small one and can be resolved easily.
Image : Fix Recovery with TinyUmbrella
Typically when your iOS device gets stuck in the recovery mode, you need to say goodbye to all your settings and data as you need to perform a fresh iTunes restore. In case you took an iTunes backup, you will not lose any data. But if you forgot to take a backup quite a lot of weeks ago, then you might have to face data loss if you perform an iTunes restore.
Fortunately, you can resolve the stuck at recovery mode issue with the TinyUmbrella tool also. And the best part of using this software is that most of the time, it pulls your iPhone out of the recovery mode without erasing any data or settings. Even though TinyUmbrella is usually used for saving SHSHs blobs and downgrading to older iOS versions, it also helps you bring your iOS devices out of the recovery mode. This tool also works for iPod Touch or iPad devices stuck in recovery mode. Just follow the simple steps given below to remove your iOS device from recovery mode.
Remove iPhone from Recovery Mode using TinyUmbrella
- Download TinyUmbrella tool. It is available for Mac as well as Windows.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB while it is still stuck in recovery mode.
- Launch TinyUmbrella and wait until the tool recognizes your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone is detected, TinyUmbrella will automatically tell you that your device is in recovery mode.
- Now click the Exit Recovery button in TinyUmbrella. This will remove your iPhone from the recovery mode almost instantly.
After you follow the above listed steps, your iPhone will exit recovery mode and will boot up normally.
Useful Links :